Sunday 23 September 2012

Free fabric!!

I got a package in the post yesterday morning.  It was small and squashable and I'm very excited...


I have just started following the blog of a lovely lady, http://www.quiltymagee.com/  and as a reward, she sent me some beautiful squares of fabric to inspire me.  Right now I don't have a plan for them, but once I've finished the 3 major projects I'm doing, I'll make a plan, because they are such a good selection of fabrics, and none of them are the same.   

 The irises are just amazing, and I'm almost sad that there isn't another one of them in the pack, but I'm also pretty enamoured with the 2 spotty ones that have obviously been batiked or some similar method that messes with the structure of the actual fabric, so the spots are all a bit 3d...

Thank you Laura!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment